CDG "the Certification Body" aims to promote, encourage awareness, environmental responsibility and help to continuously improve certification management issues within industry, commerce and the public domain. We understand the importance of impartiality in carrying out our management system certification activities, manage conflict of interest and ensure the objectivity of our management system certification activities.
We wish to achieve our aims as a major international certification body and recognise that effective management of our customers, our staff, our certification process and our business results makes good business sense. It will be a fundamental and integral part of our business strategy.
We will achieve this by:-
- Offering an national & international certification service in accordance with ISO 17021 that is fair impartial and objective to all who wish to avail themselves of our service,
- Providing our customers with a professional service that is perceived to add value to their business and satisfy their expectations,
- Practising sound certification principles through competent staff and overseas Managing Agents and Agents,
- Caring for and valuing our staff,
- Brief and train our staff to deliver Audits that satisfy our customers, supervisory body and the standard we set,
- Developing an open exchange of information with organisations and the public on the certification service that we offer,
- Continuously improving the certification service we offer,
- Practising sound business principles to manage the certification body and give a return on our share holder's investment,
- Communicating this policy to our staff, customers and interested parties.
CDG Certification Limited