Home > Confidentiality Policy
CDG's Confidentiality Policy
CDG personnel are exposed to a significant amount of proprietary information regarding client procedures, products, facilities and organization.
To Ensure that this information is kept confidential is a major concern of CDG, Measures to preserve confidentiality are implemented in informing personnel and in the administrative and procedural structures of the certification systems. The following measures are implemented:
- Each employee need to sign a declaration of confidentiality of third party and company information;
- Subcontracted auditors are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement that indicates that they will hold all client information in the strictest confidentiality;
- The members of the Committee for Safeguarding Impartiality signing a confidentiality agreement;
- Confidential treatment of client processes & procedures is explained to clients in opening and closing meetings;
- Special arrangements regarding confidentiality may be submitted by the client;
- Clients are informed that certification files held by CDG are subject to review by industry accreditation agencies and regulatory authorities.
Note: CDG shall not provide access to records / documents / information of it's clients to organisation except it's accreditation boards or any other concerned government authorities.